The items filling the Class Displays are donated by the students and their families. This is intended to allow the students to become even more involved in the major fundraiser for their school. The Class Displays will be auctioned in the order listed with the Live Auction items. Take a look at these great displays before the auction begins. A complete list of the display contents will be on your table the night of the auction for your convenience.
The Displays are in keeping with our “The Roaring Twenties… And All That Jazz” theme. Because the displays are assembled the day before the auction, we can’t provide pictures or content lists for you on the website.
Display Themes (subject to change)
- Early Childhood – “Kumbaya” (Camping)
- Kindergarten – “Star Dust” (Outside Movie Theater)
- 1st Grade – “I Know Where a Garden Grows” (Garden)
- 2nd Grade – “Struttin’ with some Barbeque” (Outdoor BBQ)
- 3rd Grade – “Ain’t Misbehavin’” (Speak Easy Bar and Casino)
- 4th Grade – “The Joint is Jumpin” (Outdoor Bar)
- 5th Grade – “Everybody Loves My Baby” (Nursery)
- 6th Grade – “Ain’t We Got Fun” (Little Man Cave)
- 7th Grade – “Georgia on My Mind” (Southern Front Porch)
- 8th Grade – “Pretty Polly” (Vanity Table/Chair and Trunk)
*To give you some idea of the magnitude of these displays, here are a few from the 2016 Auction:
Saturday, May 6, 2017
Doors Open at 4:30p
Silent Auction - 4:30 - 6:20p
Dinner is Served - 6:30 - 7:30p
Live Auction Begins at 7:30p
Search our site
Auction Item Tag Cloudauction cabin cardinals Cardnials christmas Class Display experience experience family family fashion Florida food furniture gardening handcrafted handcrafted item home home improvement hunting jazz keepsake meals mexico New Orleans party pets photo priceless quilt quilts service services sign spa sports swimming trip trips vacation
St. Paul Lutheran School
608 East Columbia St.
Farmington, MO 63640
Fax: (573) 756-8669
*Or click here to Email us!