The items filling the Class Displays are donated by the students and their families. This is intended to allow the students to become even more involved in the major fundraiser for their school. The Class Displays will be auctioned in the order listed with the Live Auction items. Take a look at these great displays before the auction begins. A complete list of the display contents will be on your table the night of the auction for your convenience.
The Displays are in keeping with our “20th Anniversary” theme and each celebrates a previous auction held during the last 20 years. Because the displays are assembled the day before the auction, we can’t provide pictures or content lists for you on the website.
Display Themes are posted here as available and are subject to change.
- Preschool Classes (Keown & Kocher) – When We Build It They Will Come, 1998
- Kindergarten – Making Dreams Come True, 2006
- First Grade Classes – Shindig, 2001
- Second Grade Class – Carry the Torch, Light the Way, 2008
- Third Grade Class – First St. Paul Auction, 1995
- Fourth Grade Class – The Next Chapter, 2011
- Fifth Grade Class – Surfs Up at St. Paul, 2002
- Sixth & Seventh Grade Classes – Off and Running Kentucky Derby, The Secretariat, 1997
Just to give you an idea of the magnitude of these displays, take a look at the 2014 give.Live.GROW Class Displays: